Non Stop Wrestling
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Non Stop Wrestling

Portail du Catch

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €

Update : Chris Harris

AuteurMessage
Linker

Update : Chris Harris Empty
MessageSujet: Update : Chris Harris   Update : Chris Harris Icon_minitimeMer 30 Jan - 22:43

Citation :
Il y a quelques semaines, la TNA annonçait que le lutteur Chris Harris ne faisait plus partie de ses rangs. La rumeur voulait qu’Harris s’entende avec la WWE. C’est maintenant fait.

Effectivement, le site Web officiel de Wild Cat, le WildCatChrisHarris.com, annonce que l’ancien champion par équipe d’Orlando ainsi que la WWE en sont venus à un accord le 29 janvier.

Pour le moment, on ignore quelle division de Stamford joindra Harris à ses débuts à la WWE.

Communiqué d'Harris posté sur son site :

Citation :
Due to confidential negotiations, I have had to keep quiet for some time. I have read a number of wrestling sites reporting what they suspected was happening with me. I have had numerous calls from radio stations and internet sites and have answered none. Fans on the site and in person want to know. Truth is, I wanted to keep quiet until it was official. Yesterday evening, I signed a contract with the World Wrestling Entertainment.

I apologize for not responding to anyone, but there was no need to stir up the gossip until I had something official. Not to mention, I am not sure of the rules yet and didn't want to cause problems with my new employer. I have put a lot of thought into this decision and feel that it is the best for me. Wrestling is my life and I had lost my passion for it. I have been unhappy for some time. It was the right time to make some changes. I have fulfilled many dreams in my wrestling career, but the ultimate dream is to be at the top of the wrestling world...and that means the WWE.

I will say nothing bad about TNA. I am grateful for everything they have given me. I appreciate the fact they have helped advance my career to where it is today. The past 5 1/2 years have been some of the best in my life, but also some of the most stressful. I have worked my ass off to become what I am today. Now it is time to take the next step.

I don't know what the future holds for me. It is time to start at the bottom again and fight my way to the top. I am proud to be part of my new family. Even though I have not worked for WWE before...I feel like that is where I belong.

I want to thank everyone for all of the support they have given me over the years. I can only hope that you continue your support. The real journey has just begun. I will put my heart and soul into this journey and let God lead me.

I always remind everyone to "live the dream". This is my dream...and it's time to start living!

Cat
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://nonstopwrestling.forumpro.fr/index.htm

Update : Chris Harris
Page 1 sur 1