Non Stop Wrestling
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Non Stop Wrestling

Portail du Catch

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Manga Chainsaw Man : où acheter le Tome 17 ...
Voir le deal
19.99 €

Perte de morale à la TNA...

AuteurMessage
SteF
Le super héros du fofo
SteF

Catcheurs préférés : AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Motor City Machineguns, Evan Bourne, Eddie Guerrero, Randy Orton, John Morrison...
Regarde le catch depuis : Eté 2007

Perte de morale à la TNA... Empty
MessageSujet: Perte de morale à la TNA...   Perte de morale à la TNA... Icon_minitimeJeu 29 Avr - 10:30

Citation :
Wrestling News World mentionne que le moral est à son plus bas à la TNA.

La cote d'écoute américaine de lundi dernier, soit 0.5 (739 000 téléspectateurs), est la plus faible de l'histoire d'"Impact".

La frustration se fait entre autres sentir dans la division Knockout. Taylor Wilde, ODB et Tara sont particulièrement déçues de la tournure des événements.

Elle a mentionné sur son MySpace que son traitement salarial n'est pas à la hauteur de ses attentes et qu'elle ne voit aucun problème à quitter la TNA prochainement.

Citation:

I came to TNA last year because I still had a lot of wrestling left in me. I was paid a fraction of what I thought I deserved. But I wanted to show I was still at the top of my game. Now my contract is up in May. I want a modest pay increase. They don't want to pay me what I think is fair. I have no problem going my own way.

But about 12 hours after the conversation where we didn't agree on pay, unnamed sources claim that I am hard to work with and that I don't give my best effort. My only response is that TNA made an aggressive effort to re-sign me, among other things saying that they want to build the women's division around me. And I think wrestling fans see, both on TV and at live events, that I always give 100%. I take pride in that. Smearing me on the way out the door is an act of second rate character.

To be fair, viewers will have a chance to see this week's edition of TNA Impact again tomorrow night in the 9-11 PM timeslot on Spike TV. However, TNA is on the opposite end of things in comparison to where they were at the beginning of the year.

Source : Fn-Lutte
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://stefanfics.over-blog.fr/

Perte de morale à la TNA...
Page 1 sur 1